You must seek answers to these questions before you start. Therefore, it is essential that you analyze yourself- your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities as an actor and threats in this profession. (SWOT)
So, let's start!
Take a piece of paper and start writing down:
Are these your strengths or weaknesses? If they are your strengths, then put them under column "strengths": if not, then out them under "weaknesses"
- Quick learner
- High energy level
- Financial resources
- Emotional make up
- Acting skills
- Industry knowledge
- Handsome or beautiful or not. Other physical traits
Now, you have the following "opportunities"
- You can get trained
- You can get acting skills
- Learn marketing skills
- You can be a good and successful actor
- You can learn online marketing techniques and learn excellent public relation methods
Identify threats to you, These are examples.
- Not planning time
- Not managing money
- Not devoting sufficient time
- Competition among actors
- More handsome actors and actresses