|Bollywood Acting Schools|
1. Go to every audition for everything—even if you are not right for the part, it is good for the Casting Director to see you.
B. You will learn the practical of auditions/camera acting
Trust us, the casting directors does not appreciate that even if it is an open audition call.
2. You need to learn how to perform in 10 different genres of monologues for films and theatre auditions.
3. You can play a large age range.
(Exception: some like in serials, especially Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji productions where generations by generation’s actors are shown young)
They don’t need a 22-year-old for 50 years who can grow a nice beard.
4. It’s all about the craft (your great acting ability).
5. You should dress for auditions like the character you are auditioning. Or like as if you are going for a job interview.Unless the role is for a businessman, you can always dress neatly in a Shirt and a Trouser / Salwar and Kurta. Avoid black or white top. The best is to ask about the dress when you get a called for an audition.
6. You need to mail your pictures and résumé to every Co ordinator, agent, manager, and Casting Director.
7. And finally focusing too much on, like building a website, how to find a co-ordinator or agent, how to take great headshot and 50 different pictures, how to put a show-reel together, promoting yourself on social networking sites, etc.
Based on source
* Note: However, there are some good schools Like NSD Delhi, FTII Pune and Berry John Acting Studio to name a few