- Be professional, don't lose your cool, antiquates or manners, irrespective of what happens to you.
- Give 100% attention on what he/she says
- Get the meaning of what he/she says
If you don't understand, ask and ask till you are clear. Do not be shy about asking. Let him/her comment "Kya yaar, E . tna bhinahin ?" malum
- Many a
timesa director doesn't know, cannotexplain or doesn't have time. No matter what happens, GIVE YOUR BEST.
- Don't nod all the times and say "yes" "yes"
- When the
directorsays "Action", don't wait or worry about your lines or anything else. Just Start... B ein Action! Things will fall shape in
- Remember, the MORE YOU THINK, LESS YOU FEEL
- While rehearsing, if the director says "change it to this or that way", then do it. Don't feel bad about it, He/she may be looking for some other alternative and doesn't mean that your earlier "action' was bad
- Don't start before "Action" and don't stop before "Cut"
- When the job is over, thank him/her including AD
Asstt Director), Producer, if present, Cinematographer and others. Must know how to contact them later and make a point to meet or talk to them at least once a month (
- You are likely to be hired again when you perform even in the absence of a direction or suggestions
- Remember, in India, TV episodic or serial directors have no time, especially for non established artists