A PERSONALIZED ACTING COACHING SYLLABUS
32 Steps of designing coaching program, especially suited to you
Introduction and Initial StepYour audition is taken followed by interviews, not for selection in classes, but to know the level of talent in you, your dreams, why you want to be an actor, your determination, ability to struggle for a considerable period, financial resources to support you for a long period, your persistence and perseverance + more
Then we do your SWOT (your 'Strength', 'Weaknesses', 'Opportunities' for you, and finally 'Threats' to you)
Based on the above, we design a learning program, particularly suited to you.
Key points while designing Syllabus for you:
- What is an actor?
- What is your acting instrument?
- How to improve your acting instrument
- Body & mind
- Improving all your 6 senses
- How to really Listen and react normally
- Why develop guaranteed and quick relaxation techniques
- How to fight tension on auditions and in a shoot
- How to build confidence
- How to improve your voice and diction
- How to build a killer hot body
- Two key factors in learning success- "Observation" and “Imagination”: Techniques
- How to create a story after "observation" and importance of building up your sense-memory
- How to play different emotions and 20 attitudes you see around you
- Acting Technique: You are taught a special acting technique suited to you and are encouraged to develop your own technique after training you in Konstantin Stanislavsky method acting, Meisner technique and Stella Adler Acting Method.
- How to win auditions
- Why and how to do script analysis
- How to do a character analysis of the role
- Top tricks for quick memorization for auditions and large number of pages for film / theater
- How to prepare a monologue and give a top performance
- What is and how to enact 'improvisation"
- Which are different acting techniques and which one suits you the best-create your own
- What is camera acting and how best to play for the camera
- Camera loves ‘eyes’-how to use them (use of your Eyeline)
- How to work and get roles for the commercial ads
- Why acting is a business and how to be a successful business actor
- How to market and promote yourself, website making, monologue and show reel filming
- Public relation secrets for actors
- Life and career 'Goal Setting'
- Casting directors and coordinators in India
- Production houses and TV channels in India
- Writing a script for your monologue and shooting a 2 minute video-film for promotion