Top International Standard Private Coaching Details
An actor is an artist who masters a highly sensitive craft based on an individual's emotional and attitude built up and therefore there cannot be a common syllabus. As per the survey, the failure percentage of actors passing out of schools in India is 82% (CAA survey).
2. I design a career plan and syllabus based on an individual after weighing the strengths and weaknesses by auditions and by interviews before a candidate joins me.
3. The learning journey of a candidate starts with understanding the "Game" of acting and how can you become a star in Bollywood and TV serials. It continues with types of actors, mastering techniques, camera acting, how to win auditions etc.. Finally leading to the most needed strategy development of how to market and promote yourself to get sure entry into Films, TV serials, commercial ads and print media.
4. A hand-picked list of casting directors and coordinators is provided
5. Suitable candidates get a break in our own short films.
6. The coaching sessions are taken 2 to 3 days a week on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 2 PM to 5 PM for 5 weeks.
How Can We Make You a Great Actor?
The Registration for all below-mentioned courses is one month in advance by paying the full fees.
Courses and fees
This course is designed for those who have an ambitious dream to be sure to be an expert in the acting craft and need all the notes and "an excellence certificate from 'A Master Coach'
1. A SWOT analysis of you to assess by our capabilities and chances of success
2. An exhaustive and personalized syllabus designed especially for you
3. A practice of all the techniques, emotions, attitudes, acting for camera and other aspects till you are perfect
4. Creation of your website and it's online promotion
5. Creating and filming a monologue for you and promoting online OR creating and filming video interview and promoting
6. Goal setting
Three to four months depending upon your progress, 2 to 3 times a week in the afternoon
Fees: Rs. 1, 20,000 (One Lakh Twenty Thousand) to be paid one month in advance
1. The 'Focused Group Course'
Either one on one or in a group of 3 aspiring actors for a total of 30 hours spread over 4 to 5 weeks, 2 to 3 days in a week in the afternoon.
Fees: Rs. 20,000 for each of group members
2. The 'Elite Course'
Absolutely on individual and personal 'on one on one' basis for a total of 40 hours spread over 2 months, 2 to 3 times a week in the afternoon.
Fees: Rs. 40, 000
A. Learning International, acting techniques like Stanslavsky, Michael Chekhov and Alexander techniques
B. Focused acting instrument development like finer aspects of body and mental health
C. Elaborate camera scene acting
D. Personal S.W.O.T. Analysis (your strength, weaknesses, opportunity analysis)
E. Writing, rehearsing a monologue suited to your profile, making a video film of monologue and its International promotion through internet
F. Goal Setting-Career and life
G. A detailed marketing and promotional plan
H. Long term support
NOTE: A special Weekend Course under this "Elite Course" can be arranged for aspiring actors who are "working"
3. The Intense Course
It is a special course or "Urgent" course to suit an individual requirement of time/days available at him/ her. Obviously, this means that our other regular batch sessions will have to be postponed to suit this individual. The fees for such "Urgent" courses could be high and would be decided based on dates and time available to this individual.
Please send the details of your specific number of days and dates available with you and the reason why you want to be an actor and why an acting coach and not a regular school?
4. The Bullet Workshop
One day (3 hours) workshop on the fundamentals of acting and acting for the camera. Fees: Rs. 4000
5. Monologue Tailored for You
For writing a 2 minute filmed monologue for you, rehearsing, filming and promoting your film online on media.
Fees: Rs. 4000
6. Chance in a Film
NOTE: Outstation candidates will have to make their own arrangements for a stay.