""" keywords'/> "" " Not For Average Actors | 25 Top One-Liner Those Dying To Be Star | Best Actor Academy-The Monster Of Free Acting Tips ""

Not For Average Actors | 25 Top One-Liner Those Dying To Be Star



Priyanka Chopra-a Bollywood star
Now a Bollywood and Hollywood star who started as a small model and struggled



Do You Want To Be A Star Actor? Let Every Word Of These Lines Get Into Your Soul. Understand and Practice And Practice. You Will Fulfill Your Dream!  


1. The artist is a receptacle for emotions (receives), that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web.
2. An artist is not paid for his labor but for his vision.

3. Don't copy top stars. To restrict the artist within you is a crime. It is to murder creating life. 

4. To send light into the darkness of people's hearts - such is the duty of the artist.

5. The artist who aims at perfection in everything achieves nothing. Be weird. 

6. Memory for an actor is a great artist. For everyone, it makes the recollection of his or her life a work of art and a jewel in the mental databank.

7. An "artist" cannot fail; it is always a success to be one. 

8. Performance: An actor is a painter. Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the common person.

9. Every great artist was first an amateur. 

10. Innovate! It is frequently the tragedy of the great artist, as it is of the great scientist, that he frightens the ordinary man with innovations. 

11. Failure and its accompanying misery is for the artist his most vital source of creative energy. 

12. The most difficult thing in the world is to open up and reveal yourself, to express what you have to. As an artist, I feel that we must try many things - but above all, we must dare to fail. You must be willing to risk everything to really express it all~ Your Acting Coach Kiran Pande 

13. When I say actor, I mean the person who is building things - creating molding the earth.  It's all a big game of construction - some with a brush - some with a shovel - some with action!

14. I wanna be a great actor. I write my imagined story scripts in cartoon fashion using badly drawn figures and thought balloons and captions. Then I'll write descriptions of what scenes should look like and turn it over to me the artist and play 

15. I'm a cheat, a con artist which means I'm an actor. I make people believe something is real when they know perfectly well it isn't. 

16. As an actor, I must remember the artist is the medium to communicate his fantasies to the rest of the world. Let me fantasize.

17. Just as the bird sings or the butterfly soars, because it is his natural characteristic, so the true artist works. 

18. I am no longer afraid of becoming lost because the journey always reveals something new, and that is ultimately good for the artist. 

19. The modern actors must live by acting craft and emotional assault. His gods are violent gods. Those artists, so called, whose work does not show this conflict, friction, and discord, are uninteresting. 

20. An artist must never be a prisoner. Prisoner? An artist should never be a prisoner of himself, prisoner of style, prisoner of reputation, prisoner of success, etc. 

21. I think that to explore the uncomfortable and the incorrect which can excite the world is the job of the artist. 

22. Yes, I know I'm a celebrity actor. When people ask how have I kept on top, I have to say with the help of my teacher -The World!

23. The artist deals in what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is acting does this in expressions and emotions. 

24. I really want to be associated with great projects and character driven projects and films. I have to feed my dreams and soul, keep feeling like an artist and keep being challenged. 

25. It's not fair to compare yourself as an actor to another because they all come with their own sort of preparation to the picnic for a fun. 

"I call myself an artist because everything I imagine looks real. My life till now hadn't been about finding myself. It's been creating myself"~Your acting coach Kiran Pande


Details of Acting coaching:http://topactingcoach.weebly.com
Free Learning blog: http://bestactoracademy.blogspot.in



Add to Flipboard Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Acting-Social Site Inoreader Recommend This Blog

AddToAny