""" keywords'/> "" " An Actor's Dream When Goddess Saraswati Appeared | Best Actor Academy-The Monster Of Free Acting Tips ""

An Actor's Dream When Goddess Saraswati Appeared



My Dream 32 Years Back

When The Goddess Of Knowledge And Wisdom came in my dream
When The Goddess Of Knowledge And Wisdom Maa Saraswati came in my dream


22 years back when I decided to be an actor I had a dream I never forgot



The Goddess Of Knowledge and Wisdom Maa Saraswati came to me and said smilingly
"So, you want to be an actor
Remember, gaining knowledge is necessary but more important is 
Practice...Practice and Practice till you die"


My acting coaching website image
My acting coaching website image




Add to Flipboard Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Acting-Social Site Inoreader Recommend This Blog

AddToAny