The ways your friends affect your acting career and life
They change your beliefs about things, especially acting as a career
They affect your self-confidence
Your friends affect your behavior
Your friends can break or make you
22 Signs Of A Bad Friend
- Doesn't respect your time.
- Energy draining.
- Tries to change you.
- Asking for too much from you(demanding sacrifices).
- Selfishly steers activities and conversations
- Maintains business-like when it comes to money
- Never returns a favor
- Not truly happy for your achievements/success.
- Doesn't have good intentions for you
- Ignore you in a group
- Make you feel guilty
- They need to be one-up on you
- Actions do not match words
- Doesn't respect the friend's privacy
- Doesn't know when to leave a person alone and how to support again
- Not helping in need
- Saying bad things behind you
- Doesn't listen
- Unable to apologize
- Never understands what hurts you.
- Acts busy when you are in need of a help
- Never tries to cheer you up when you are in real trouble.