|What Bollywood stars say to beginners|
If you're trying to achieve stardom, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
~Kiran Pande, your acting coach
1. Your Life as an actor isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself.
2. Your happiness is in being a successful actor. Therefore, the most important thing is to enjoy your acting life, to be happy - it's all that matters.
3. Life whether for a common man or for an actor is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
5. As an actor, we should not remember days, but should remember the moments. Remember, a good or a bad acting is very subjective and depends on an individual viewer's taste
6. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
7. It does not matter how slowly you go towards being a great actor as long as you do not stop.
8. Actors may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
9. The greatest weakness of an actor lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
10. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
11. Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
12. Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
13. If opportunity doesn't knock, build a new door for it to knock.
14. Perfection in acting may not be within reach or at hand, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
15. We know what we are, but know not our potential of what we may be.
16. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
17. A star actor has a good soul. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. Help others and it will come to you with an additional bonus
18. Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.