|Sad and burnt out?|
- You must become an expert at the marketing and promotion of acting: as an actor, you are a product among thousands and therefore and if you want film industry should know and use you, you have to market and promote yourself. And if you don't have business training, find the right acting coach who can help you create the business structure you need.
- Secondly, you may be NOT trained and prepared to give a best audition to grab the role!
- Tighten your belts and devote time in finding sources of auditions and meet people.
- Till you get a call, spend a minimum of two hours on web to find out where the auditions are taking place.
- Market yourself by meeting people. Submit your resume, portfolio and show reel, personally.
- Spend around 6 to 8 hours a day on meeting the concerned people.
- Master the craft of giving a good audition performance.